Get InvolvedHere's how you can #bemoreben
Be More Ben has no staffing or overhead costs. Every penny raised goes straight to those who need it most.
Any donation of time or money will have a hugely positive impact for our families.
- Join one of our fundraising events.
- Sponsor a cause or make a monthly donation.
- Be a corporate sponsor.
- Become a Be More Ben Ambassador.
- Volunteer your time or skills to help us run an activity.
- Carry out a random act of kindness.
- Save someone’s life!! If you can and don’t already, PLEASE sign up to give blood. If you’re a regular donor, book your next appointment!
- No money? No problem! Like, follow and share our social media – we may not be relevant to you but could be a lifeline to someone you know.
Where does your money go?Be More Ben offers a comprehensive peer-led support programme and access to counselling and other therapies to ensure parents, siblings and families are supported in their grief following the death of a child.
£10 covers the cost of a place at one of our wellness activities. Connection with others with a self-care focus.
£15 funds a space at our family group. Peer-led support for the whole family affected by the death of a child.
£20 will cover a place at our Dad’s Group. Support for men is often overlooked so we have groups specifically for dad’s whose children have died and other male family members.
£50 funds a place at one of our creative workshops. “Creative expression can foster healing and mental well-being” AND our attendees get a beautiful keepsake in memory of the child they have lost.
£150 pays for a Care Box for newly bereaved parents. A selection of items to make the time after your child dies a little more bearable.
£300 will cover the cost of six counselling sessions for parents whose child has died. We also offer support for bereaved siblings and specific therapies such as EMDR.
Limited companies PAY LESS CORPORATION TAX when they give money to charity!